Time to get back to work, great news. You are one of those lucky few. I am sure you would know that it’s not the same world out there. The world has changed, so how about taking out some time to look inside yourself first, before you head outside.
I have listed down some questionnaires for you to look inside, and look deeply for real answers. Don’t answer it superficially, you would only be fooling yourself. All the best.
1. What has been your learning during this lock-down?
2. If you consider this as a fresh start, what would you want to STOP doing?
3. And what would you want to START doing?
4. What has been your wins so far?
5. Anything that you regret not doing this year so far? And how are you going to get rid of this feeling?
6. What change do you want to bring in yourself this year and how do you think it will improve your performance?
7. If you must criticize yourself, what would it look like?
8. If you have to ask for help for your own improvement, what would it be and whom would you ask?
9. If you must make one commitment to yourself to stick to, for this year, what would it be?
10. What is that one thing that you would try to do this year at work, which you have never done before?
Hope this helps you. I would love to hear more questions if you wish to add. Wish you a great 2020 ahead…